Ensure clean drinking water and waterways.
- Prevent further pollution of our waterways.
- Maintain our pipes and water distribution infrastructure.
- Replenish the natural ecosystem displaced and eroded by generations of abuse.
- Implement technology-based solutions to more cost-effectively and efficiently clean our water.
Reduce air pollution.
- Convert all public vehicles to electric.
- Propose congestion pricing as a mechanism to cut down vehicular traffic.
Create sustainable, local produce.
- Through NYCEnterprises, create an end-to-end system to grow, distribute and sell affordable produce.
- Use hydroponic farming and other urban farming techniques to grow sufficient produce to feed ourunderserved communities.
- Work with local grocery stores to implement a weekly “produce basket” program for households in need.
Initiate green, renewable energy solutions.
- Develop new renewable energy sources like sea-based solar panels to source clean energy for all our city's needs.
- Implement new energy-saving materials and technologies.